Hambirrao Chetan S., Thorat Shubhangi S., Dhaygude Vishwajit D., Sandeep R. Kane
Hambirrao Chetan S.1*, Thorat Shubhangi S.2, Dhaygude Vishwajit D.3, Sandeep R. Kane4
1,2,4Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy, Kasegaon.
3Department of Quality Assurance, Tatyasaheb Kore College of Pharmacy, Warananagar.
Volume - 12,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2022
Chalcone is an unsaturated aromatic ketone a central core for a several of important biological compounds, are communally known as chalcones. Chalcone are -unsaturated ketone, 2 aromatic rings are attached by a 3 carbon a, ß-unsaturated carbonyl. This survey provides information on (synthesis processes, reactions, implementations of medical and biological activities, their uses and their source as a source of information) (whether natural or synthetic). Data on the chemistry of chalcones appeared on its preparation methods, reaction methods and medical application. This are different activities like Antiviral Activity, Anti hepatotoxic activity, Anti malarial Activity, Anti cancer Activity, Immunosuppressive Activity, Ant platelet Activity, Hypoglycemic activity, Anti inflammatory, Antibacterial Activity.
Cite this article:
Hambirrao Chetan S., Thorat Shubhangi S., Dhaygude Vishwajit D., Sandeep R. Kane. Preparation, Reactions and Medical Applications of Chalcone Intermediate - A Review. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2022; 12(2):171-5. doi: 10.52711/2231-5691.2022.00027
Hambirrao Chetan S., Thorat Shubhangi S., Dhaygude Vishwajit D., Sandeep R. Kane. Preparation, Reactions and Medical Applications of Chalcone Intermediate - A Review. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2022; 12(2):171-5. doi: 10.52711/2231-5691.2022.00027 Available on: https://www.asianjpr.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-12-2-10
1. B.P. Bandga, S.A. Patil, B.L. Korbad, S.H. Nile, C.N, Khobragade, Eur. J. Med. Chem, 2010; 45; 2629-2633.
2. V. Calvino, M. Picallo, A.J. Lpoz Peinado, R.M. Martin-Aranda, C.J. Duran-Valle, Appl. Surface Sci. 2006; 252(17): 6071-6074.
3. M. Satyanarayana, Priti Tiwari, Brajendra K. Tripathi, A. K. Srivastava and Ram Pratap, Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry 2004; 12: 883-889.
4. Advanced Organic Chemistry, Reactions, Mechanisms, and Structure, Fourth edition, by Jerry March, A Wiley-Interscience Publication 939-943.
5. B. B. Chavan, A. S. Gadekar, P. P. Mehta, P. K. Vawhal, A. K. Kolsure, A. R. Chabukswar, Synthesis and Medicinal Significance of Chalcones- A Review. Asian Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2016; 6(56): 1-7.
6. S.Y. Hassan, "Synthesis, Antibacterial and Antifungal Activity of Some New Pyrzoline and Pyrazole Derivatives", Molecules, 2013; 18: 683-2711.
7. Aseel Mahmood Jawad, Mostafa N. Mohamed Salih, Thanaa A. Helal, Nadia Hussein Obaid, Nagham Mahmood Aljamali. Review on Chalcone (Preparation, Reactions, Medical and Bio Applications). International Journal of Chemical Synthesis and Chemical Reactions. 2019; 5(1): 16-27.